Home · Ministries · Women · Events · Women's Ministry on Campus - Wednesday P.M., Elgin
Women's Ministry on Campus - Wednesday P.M., Elgin
Join us as we press on to live as...
"...let all the inhabitants of the world stand in AWE of Him!" Psalm 33:8b
Click Here for Class Descriptions and curriculum schedule
- Awestruck Women On: Marriage
- Awestruck Women On: The Study of Luke
- Awestruck Women On: Our Identity in Christ
- Awestruck Women On: Parenting Young Ones
- Awestruck Women On: Parenting Teens
- Awestruck Women On: Extra-Tough Times
- Awestruck Women On: Foundations of our Faith
Click Here to see what you can expect each week.
September 19-20, 2012 through May 8-9, 2013. New studies offered throughout year in most classes.
Wednesday Evenings* 6:30-8:15 P.M.
Thursday mornings** 9:00-11:00 A.M.
* Awana ministry is available on Wednesday evenings for the kids.
** Childcare available on Thursday morning for pre-registered children
Every Wednesday between January 16, 2013 and April 24, 2013 from 6:30 PM - 8:15 PM
Location:Elgin(Worship Center, Building 2)