“Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.” Hebrews 4:16
Looking for ways to help the people of Ukraine in this season of need?
In partnership with Highpoint Church in Naperville (the first church plant from Harvest Bible Chapel in March 2000) and Harvest Arad in Romania (planted by Harvest Bible Chapel in 2005), and the Vertical Church Europe network of churches through Highpoint Send.
In short, all of these churches and this network are in our family of churches (former Harvest Bible Fellowship) where Highpoint is leading the way/ providing a pathway for us to join our brothers and sisters in their efforts. We are thankful for their leadership in this effort.
In Romania under the leadership of Harvest Arad and Vertical Church Europe, they’re preparing for the arrival of thousands of Ukrainian and Russian refugees over the next few weeks.
Here are three specific ways for you to help the people of Ukraine through these ministries.
- PRAY for the Ukrainian people in their war-torn country. For specific requests, follow the crisis in Ukraine page on the Highpoint Send website and download these prayer requests.
- GIVE We can multiply our impact by giving through the network. Pooling our resources will allow each of us to maximize our effectiveness. Use this link to give.
- GO Harvest Arad needs four specific skill sets as they prepare to show the love of Jesus to the refugees coming into their country. If you desire to go and have one or more of these skills, complete this form today.
- anyone who can speak or understand Ukrainian or Russian
- medical personnel (doctors, nurses, EMTs, firefighters)
- tradespeople (builders, carpenters, painters, etc.)
- commercial truck drivers who can drive large construction vehicles (like cement trucks; people with a CDL license)