HIGH FIVE BASICS | North Shore
If you need to make a change to your registration including authorized pick-up, electives, lunch, or T-shirt, please use this link to make your change/ask your question. You will receive a confirmation email of your change.
Two Most Important Things about Registration
- If you do not receive a confirmation email, you are not registered. Please ask for help.
- Do not delete your confirmation email. It includes important dates and information.
June 22– Last day to receive a full refund for cancelation and/or change your elective without the possibility of a $25 fee
July 18-22 – Camp Dates
Please refer to your confirmation email where all dates are listed.
- Preschool half-day: 9:00 AM–12:20 PM
- Preschool full-day: 9:00 AM–3:45 PM
- Grade school full-day: 9:00 AM–3:45 PM
- Volunteer Childcare: for children younger than three years old as of January 1, 2022, whose parents/grandparents/guardians/nannies are serving in High Five.
- Fly! (Preschool): Three years old January 1, 2022-children entering Kindergarten in Fall 2022.
- Grade School Campers: Children entering Grade 1-5 Fall 2022.
- Student Volunteers: Students entering Grade 6-10 Fall 2022, no volunteer discount and $50 fee.
- Other Student Volunteers: Students entering Grades 11-12 Fall of 2022, not yet 18, no fee.
- Volunteers: Anyone 18-years and older regardless of grade in school.
- Full-day campers: $170 + (depending on elective choices)
- Preschool (Fly!) half-day campers: $85
- Preschool (Fly!) full-day campers: $170 + additional amount per elective
- Some electives may have a premium elective charge.
- A $50 per-child deposit is required to hold your child’s choice. You will be billed the balance on June 1.
- Volunteer discount: $42.50 off for half-day preschool campers and $85 off for full-day preschool campers and grade school campers. If you volunteer at High Five you will receive this discount.
Steps to Register
- Choose two electives: one for the morning (AM) + one for the afternoon (PM)
- In order to receive a Volunteer Discount, you need to register yourself at the same time.
- If you have a friend/sibling request, you must register your child for the same elective at the same time as their friend’s registration (AM and PM).
- If you serve at High Five, you receive a discount for your children or grandchildren. Discounts are $42.50 off for half-day preschool campers and $85 off for grade school campers or full-day preschool campers.
- When you register yourself to serve at the same time as your camper, you will receive a discount code to apply at the end of your registration.
- Student workers (entering 6– 10 grade) are not eligible to receive the discount for other children in your family.
- FLY! Preschool campers must be three years old by January 1, 2022, through children entering Kindergarten in Fall 2022 and potty-trained. A child is considered potty-trained when they can use the restroom independently and can re-dress without assistance.
- Grade school campers must be entering first through fifth grade, and register by the grade they are entering in Fall 2022.
- Volunteer childcare is free all day, every day and is open to children younger than three years old whose parents are volunteering for High Five.
- Everyone from Grade 6 through 99 years old is a volunteer. There is a charge for students Grade 6 through Grade 10 that covers their lunch, snacks, and t-shirts.
- You may request a change to your child’s registration by May 31 without charge. After May 31, there is a $25 charge.
- You may cancel your registration for a full refund by May 31 at midnight. After May 31, we will refund your deposit minus a $25 cancellation fee.
- Full-day campers may bring their own lunch packed in a clear zip-top bag with first and last name clearly marked. Please mark your child’s lunch with “NUTS” if you packed food containing nuts.
- Buffet lunch may be purchased for $30 for the week.
- Water is served all the time. No milk, pop, or juice is offered at camp.
- Allergy information should be noted at registration and check-in if your child needs to eat in an allergy-protected area.
- For preschool-aged children, your child can ONLY stay for lunch IF they are staying for a Playtime.
- At High Five, our desire is to make every camper’s experience the best that it can be. If your child would benefit from additional classroom support, please provide details when you register.
- After you register, you will be contacted by Harvest Kids Staff to know how we can best meet your child’s needs.