HIGH FIVE BASICS | Rolling Meadows
Schedule (Typical High Five Day)
- Preschool half-day: 8:30 AM–12:00 PM
- Grade school full-day: 8:30 AM–2:30 PM
- Full-day campers: $170
- Preschool half-day campers: $80
- Electives may have an additional fee of $15-30 for specific materials needed.
- A $50 per child deposit is required to hold your child’s elective choice. You will be billed the balance on June 1.
- Adult volunteers at High Five receive our volunteer discount. See our Join Us and Serve (link at the top of this page) page for more information.
- There will be a $50 cost for Junior Volunteers
- Thursday, March 16 at 12:00 PM (noon) | Registration opens. Register under Camper Electives.
- Wednesday, May 31 | Last day to cancel with no fee.
- June 10-11, June 17-18, and June 24-25 | T-shirt pick-up weekends in Harvest Kids Lobby
- Important dates for volunteers can be found on the Join Us and Serve page (link at the top of this page).
Steps to Register
- Volunteers must register to serve first, and then will receive the discount code via email confirmation for registering campers at a later date.
- Choose two electives: one for the morning (AM) and one for the afternoon (PM).
- If you have a friend request, you must register your child for the same elective at the same time as their friend’s registration (AM and PM).
Camper and Volunteer Eligibility
It is our desire to see all FLY! campers succeed this week. To assess your preschooler’s readiness for the FLY! program, see the following guidelines:
- Can focus on a task for at least 10 minutes.
- Listen to instructions from teachers, family, etc.
- Verbalize their needs to an adult.
- If you have any questions or wish to speak to a staff member regarding these guidelines, please contact [email protected]
- Grade school campers must be entering Grades 1-5, and register by the grade they are entering in Fall 2023.
- Volunteer Childcare is free all day, for ages 0-3 years old. See our Join Us and Serve page for more information.
- Everyone in Grades 6–10 is a volunteer. There is a charge for students Grade 6 through Grade 10 that covers their snacks and t-shirts.
- Preschool campers must be four years old by January 1, 2023, through children entering Kindergarten in Fall 2023 and potty-trained*. *Children can use the restroom independently, redress without assistance, and wash their hands.
- Adult volunteers serving all week at High Five will receive a discount for their children or grandchildren. Discounts are $40 off for serving in FLY! in the morning and $85 off for serving all day. (Max discount of $40 off for half-day preschool campers.)
- Student volunteers (entering Grades 6–12) are not eligible to receive the discount for other children in your family.
- Changes can be made without penalty between now and May 31. Beginning on June 1, there will be a $25 fee per camper to change electives plus any increase in premium elective fees.
- Cancellations are fully refundable through May 31. Beginning June 1, cancellations will result in a full refund less a $25 supply fee per camper. There will be no refunds for cancellations after the start of High Five.
- At High Five, our desire is to make every camper’s experience the best that it can be. If your child would benefit from additional classroom support, please provide details when you register.
- After you register, you will be contacted by Harvest Kids Staff to further clarify how we can best meet your child’s needs. If you have any questions prior to this, please email Izzy Madrid.
- Full-day campers are required to bring their own clearly labeled lunch in a disposable bag. We request that you help us keep High Five free of peanuts when packing your child’s lunch.
- Water stations are available throughout the camp.
- If your child needs to eat in an allergy-protected area, please note it in the registration and a nurse will contact you if more information is needed.