HIGH FIVE BASICS | Crystal Lake
If you need to make a change to your registration including authorized pick-up, electives, lunch, or T-shirt, please use this link to make your change/ask your question. You will receive a confirmation email of your change.
March 10 – Registration opens at NOON
May 31 – Last day to receive a full refund for cancelation and/or change your elective without the possibility of a $25 fee
June 5 and 12 – before and after services – T-shirt pick up, or the first day of camp
June 13- June 17 – Camp Dates
Doors Open at 8:30 AM
Preschool half-day: 9:00 AM–12:00 PM
Grade school full-day: 9:00 AM–3:30 PM
- Full-day campers: $170
- Preschool half-day campers: $85
- A $50 deposit per child is required to hold your child’s elective choice. You will be billed the balance on June 1.
- Adult volunteers at High Five receive our volunteer discount. See our Join Us and Serve page for more information.
Steps to Register
- In order to receive the volunteer discount, register yourself as a volunteer at the same time as you register your child(ren).
- Choose two electives: one for the morning (AM) and one for the afternoon (PM)
- Adult volunteers serving all week at High Five will receive a discount for their children or grandchildren. Discounts are $42.50 off for serving in FLY! in the morning and $85 off for serving all day. (Max discount of $42.50 off for half-day preschool campers.)
- Register yourself to serve at the same time as your child(ren). You will receive the discount code during registration.
- Student volunteers (entering Grade 6–10) are not eligible to receive the discount for other children in your family.
- You choose two electives with your child. One for the morning and one for the afternoon. If they have a friend request, you must register your child for the same elective at the same session time as their friend.
Two Most Important Things About Registration
- If you do not receive a confirmation email, you ARE NOT registered.
- Do not delete your confirmation email. It has important dates and information.
- FLY! preschool campers must be three years old and potty trained by June 1, 2022. Children entering kindergarten register for FLY in the morning but may select from other electives in the afternoon. Grade school campers must be entering first through fifth grades, and register by the grade they are entering in the Fall of 2022.
- Volunteer Childcare: Available for children younger than three years old as of September 1, 2021, whose parents/grandparents/guardians/nannies are serving in High Five.
- Fly! (Preschool): Three years old and potty trained by June 1, 2022-children enter Kindergarten in Fall 2022. A child is considered potty-trained when they can use the restroom independently and can re-dress without assistance.
- Grade School Campers: Children entering Grade 1-5 in Fall 2022.
- Junior Volunteers: Students entering Grade 6-10 in Fall 2022, no volunteer discount. There is a $50 fee to cover the cost of their training, daily lunch, snacks, and a T-shirt
- Student Volunteers: Students entering Grades 11-12 Fall of 2022, not yet 18, no fee.
- Volunteers: Anyone 18, years and older regardless of grade in school.
You may request a change to your child’s registration by May 31 at no charge. Beginning June 1, there is a $25 charge. You may cancel your registration for a full refund up through May 31. After May 31, there is a $25 fee to cancel.
- Full-day campers bring their own lunch (a zip-lock bag works best!) with first and last names clearly marked.
- If your child needs to eat in an allergy-protected area, that information should be noted at registration and check-in.
- Lunch will be outdoors, with shady and covered areas available for campers to use. After mandatory “eating time” has passed, campers will be able to take part in games and other fun activities, if they would like.
- Water is served all the time. No milk, pop, or juice is offered.
- For preschool-aged children, your child can ONLY stay for lunch if they are staying for an afternoon elective.
Volunteer Childcare for Children 0-3 years
- For adult volunteers with children who are not yet ready to participate in FLY. We offer volunteers free childcare for both morning and afternoon electives. Please register each child under the camper and select the “Volunteer Childcare” option. Volunteers only.
- At High Five, our desire is to make every camper’s experience the best that it can be. If your child would benefit from additional classroom support, please provide details when you register.
- After you register, you will be contacted by Harvest Kids Staff to know how we can best meet your child’s needs.