Secure Give Online
1. Click the GIVE NOW button >.
2. Select your campus
3. Select gift type: One time or recurring (monthly)
- General Offering
- Church Planting/Leadership Development
- Debt Reduction
4. Sign in to your account or continue as a guest.
5. Fill in payment details—bank ACH, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express are accepted
Questions about giving? Email [email protected] or call 847-398-7005, Ext. 1113.
Text to Give
Text “Harvest” to 94000
Checks or Money Orders
Checks or money orders can be given in two ways:
- Placed in the offering box in the back of the worship centers
- Mailed to:
Harvest Bible Chapel
ATTN: Accounting Department
800 Rohlwing Road
Rolling Meadows, IL 60008
Year-End Giving Opportunities
Did you know that donating appreciated stocks can be an effective strategy to minimize your taxes and maximize ministry impact? The deadline to initiate a stock donation for 2023 tax deductibility is December 15, 2023. After this date, we cannot ensure that the transfer will be made to Harvest in time for 2023 tax purposes.
Also, IRA Charitable Distributions, called QCDs, can be another generous and effective tax-planning strategy to maximize ministry impact for givers over 70 ½ years old. Contact Kelly Altieri, Controller at Harvest, by email or call her at 847-398-7005, Ext. 1113 to learn more about these giving opportunities and to start the process.
We want you to be confident that your giving is being leveraged for the highest and most Christ-honoring kingdom purposes.