Learn More about Debt Reduction
Secure Give Online
2. Select your campus
3. Select gift type: One time or recurring (monthly)
- General Offering
- Church Planting/Leadership Development
- Debt Reduction
4. Sign in to your account or continue as a guest.
5. Fill in payment details—bank ACH, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express are accepted
Questions about giving? Email [email protected] or call 847-398-7005, Ext. 1113.
Text to Give
Text “Harvest” to 94000
Checks or Money Orders
Checks or money orders can be given in two ways:
- Placed in the offering box in the back of the worship centers
- Mailed to:
Harvest Bible Chapel
ATTN: Accounting Department
800 Rohlwing Road
Rolling Meadows, IL 60008
IRA Charitable Distributions
If you are over 70-1/2 years old, you have the opportunity to distribute directly from your IRA to Harvest up to $100,000 annually and exclude the contributed amount from your gross income for tax purposes. This amount can be counted toward the IRA’s annual required minimum distribution. Consult with your financial and/or tax advisor to analyze your particular situation and confirm tax benefits. Contact Kelly Altieri by email or call 847-398-7005, Ext. 1113 for more information.
We want you to be confident that your giving is being leveraged for the highest and most Christ-honoring kingdom purposes.