- An online tool (MedicalDecisions.info–select here), will take you on a walk through gardens in a park to help you connect your values and beliefs to your medical decisions.
- Current decisions: You’ll learn what questions to ask your doctor and which of your medical options you want to pursue.
- Advance directives: You’ll create an advance directive so that your preferences will guide the medical decisions made for you when you can’t make them. Every adult should have an advance directive—and you can make one using this free resource.
- Practical wisdom: Select here for bioethics.info, which will explain such matters as symptom relief (e.g., pain, dementia care), medical treatments (e.g., hospitalization, chemotherapy), and the dying process (e.g., confusion, anxiety).
- Christian perspective: Select here to help you identify biblically sound beliefs and values that can guide your use of the online resource and other medical decisions you make.
- Trained members of this congregation: Select here to learn how to connect with people who can help you with your medical decisions, including assisting you in using this website and the MedicalDecisions.info online tool. They can also tell you about other supports that this church can provide (emotional and spiritual counseling, food and financial assistance, growth groups, etc.).